The Role Play Ground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun place to rp

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Broken Stones
Pokemon: World Tournament - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby chaosshade Fri Oct 21, 2022 9:01 pm

» A Space that Exists Between Realities
Pokemon: World Tournament - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:03 pm

» My oc Arachnia's bio
Pokemon: World Tournament - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Radicaledward124 Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:30 pm

» A Land of Trials
Pokemon: World Tournament - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby chaosshade Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:16 pm

» Ancient Worlds
Pokemon: World Tournament - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Radicaledward124 Sun May 21, 2017 3:50 am

» Pokemon: World Tournament
Pokemon: World Tournament - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Spike Spiegel Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:38 am

» Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)
Pokemon: World Tournament - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:17 pm

» Members' Avatar Change Thread
Pokemon: World Tournament - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:40 pm

» Hi, Also I Will Sing You All To Sleep
Pokemon: World Tournament - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeby Radicaledward124 Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:10 am

Pokemon: World Tournament

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

Pokemon: World Tournament - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament   Pokemon: World Tournament - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 10:13 pm

He wraps his arms around her gently and soothingly rubs her back. "I would gladly attempt to teach you how to save your friend, and if I can, I will help myself when you try to do so." He releases her once she stops crying and smiles warmly at her. "Listen to me, Yellow. I will do everything in my power to help you save him, even if I have to go so far as to use the full extent of my powers to do so."
Back to top Go down
Sailor
Sailor
The Lady in Pink
The Lady in Pink

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament   Pokemon: World Tournament - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 8:36 pm

"Thank you..." She returned his smile with a look of pure gratitude. "I'm sorry that I woke you up, but I didn't know what else to do... I should probably go back to our room before any of the others notice I'm gone and get worried," Yellow said with a sheepish gesture towards the door. 

She then turned and opened the door to leave, but as soon as she was halfway across the hall, the Captain suddenly appeared again, startling her slightly when she felt something foreboding coming from him.

"You're out a little late, aren't you?" he asked with the same smile as before.

"Oh, I'm sorry... I was just going back to my room..." she told him uneasily.
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament   Pokemon: World Tournament - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 9:24 pm

He senses the Captain in the hallway, and he walks out and stands behind Yellow before lightly wrapping an arm around her shoulders as he stands next to her. "Come on, Yellow. Let's get you back to your room." He gently steers her to her room and turns around. "Good night, Yellow." He watches the Captain warily as he heads back across the hall.
Back to top Go down
Sailor
Sailor
The Lady in Pink
The Lady in Pink

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament   Pokemon: World Tournament - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 8:41 pm

Yellow thanked him and said good night for the second time while the Captain continued to his own quarters that were only a few doors down at the end of the hall. "Having one Aura Guardian on board was bad enough but now there's two people who can use Aura on the ship? I think I need to report this now, they might prove to be a nuisance later on..."
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament   Pokemon: World Tournament - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 11:38 pm

He stretches and his back and neck pop as he relaxes, then he climbs back into bed with a cross between a smile and a frown on his face. 'That man appears to know far more than he lets on... I'll have to watch him closely.' He closes his eyes and uses his aura to sense where the Captain is, and he senses him a few rooms down. 'Alright... Now let's see...' He stops looking for the Captain, now that he knows what the Captain's aura feels like, and he expands his aura sensing ability to cover both his entire room and the entire suite across the hall, resulting in him sensing a myriad of hidden cameras in both his room and the parallel suite, which he disables using a minuscule, concentrated blast of aura aimed at each camera.
Back to top Go down
Sailor
Sailor
The Lady in Pink
The Lady in Pink

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament   Pokemon: World Tournament - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 8:39 pm

The next day, all four trainers from Kanto changed back into their normal traveling clothes and began to make their way to the dining hall for breakfast but most of the tables were already occupied. The Gym Leaders had a reserved both, but after the meeting yesterday Blue did not want to get pulled into another debate for the time being. 

After each had gather a tray of food for not only themselves but each of their Pokemon they returned to the deck and released all of their Pokemon to join them while they ate.

"I've decided that I'm going to let Seishin teach me how to use my power better..." Yellow announed, surprising the others slightly.

"Why the sudden change?" Blue asked.

"It's nothing... but, you felt even better after he used this power than when I tried to heal you, right?" she turned to Red.

"Well, yeah, a little," Red admitted.

"Then that's why. If he can teach me we might be able to heal you completely if we work together," Yellow explained. "I want to do whatever I can to help you..." she added under her breath.

Green nodded. "I understand that, but don't push yourself; I've noticed the way you seem to fall asleep a lot."

Yellow blushed slightly when Red looked over at her with a mixture of concern and confusion. "I'll be fine," she said.
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament   Pokemon: World Tournament - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 10:51 pm

He comes into the dining hall in a clean set of his clothes from yesterday, grabs his food, and sits down in the empty chair next to Yellow, Kihaku sitting in the empty chair next to Green and starting to eat from a small case of berries. "Good morning, everyone." Kihaku mimics his greeting, then continues eating. "So, I have something to tell you all. But first...." He nods to Kihaku, they both stop eating, close their eyes, focus, and an invisible, semi-intangible sphere of aura surrounds their table, preventing all sound from leaving said table. "The Captain had planted cameras in our respective rooms, it seems. I found 6 in my room and 12 in your suite. I managed to disable them all, but I think he knows much more about us then he previously let on. I think it is safe to assume that he has done this with every other room, as well." He and Kihaku drop the sound barrier. "Now, if you are serious about learning how to use aura, Yellow, meet me in my room once you finish eating." He has finished, so he stands up, pushes in his chair, then takes his dishes to the kitchen and heads back to his room to prepare for her first lesson.
Back to top Go down
Sailor
Sailor
The Lady in Pink
The Lady in Pink

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament   Pokemon: World Tournament - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 3:40 pm

"Okay..." Yellow gave him a nod before he stood and left. "But what about you guys?"

"If the Captain really has keeping surveillance on all of the passengers, the Gym Leaders and the other League Officials on board ought to know about it," Red said.

"But it's not that easy," Blue grumbled. "We're probably the ones he's keeping the closest eye on and the rest of the Gym Leaders barely listened to me yesterday so do you think they'll believe me if I try to make a serious accusation like that?"

"Then let's go find some proof," Green suggested in a sly tone that made the others turn towards her. "There's no reason for people to be in their rooms for the rest of the day now, so that should give us plenty of time while Yellow is with Seishin to go around and disable as many of those cameras as we can find. Then you can show them at your next meeting."

Blue made an exasperated sound putting a hand to his face. "I don't like it, but I guess we don't have much of a choice..."

"But how?" Red asked

"Easy!" Green winked with an added gesture of her index finger. "Vee's Psychic, along with Blue's Golduck, should easily be able to pick up the cameras and then my Jiggly could take them out," she said.

"...You've been thinking about this, haven't you?" Blue grumbled again as they began to stand to clear their trays before Red,Blue and Green split off towards the other rooms while Yellow made her way back to Seishin's.
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament   Pokemon: World Tournament - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 4:16 pm

He senses her outside his door and smiles, then walks over to open it when she knocks. "Come in, Yellow, come in." When she does, he closes the door and walks over to an elaborate array of circles and runes made on the floor, which he sits outside of. "Sit inside of the array, and we shall begin your training. And don't worry, the array does nothing more than focus your aura, like these do with mine." He points to the crystal on the back of one of his gloves.
Back to top Go down
Sailor
Sailor
The Lady in Pink
The Lady in Pink

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament   Pokemon: World Tournament - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 10:28 pm

Yellow gave him another nod before taking her place at the center of the circle, sitting with her legs folded while her six Pokemon watched cautiously from just outside the perimeter of the array.

Outside the other three slowly made their way through the three decks to check each room for the hidden cameras with a combination of the Espeon's Psychic and the Golduck's Confusion. Once found, the cameras were quickly ddisabled with a blast from the Wigglytuff's hyper-sonic voice It was just as Seishin said; each room was riddled with an entire network of small hidden cameras that would have been almost otherwise. Each of the smaller standard-sized rooms had been been rigged with three but once they began to make their way back to their own rooms they found that the lager suites that were reserved for the Gym Leader and League Officials in the same hall as the Captain Quarters each had six.

"It looks like that Seishin guy was right after all," Green pondered when they had finished making their round. "But why was the Captain using these cameras to spy on everyone in the first place?"

"Who knows? But I think we now have all the proof we need," Blue said as he clenched a camera they had torn down in his hand.  "I'll be sure to show this to the others at the next meeting tonight while everyone else is at dinner."

Red nodded in agreement. "Good luck. We'll go back down to the Dining Hall just as soon as we get Yellow. They should be done with their training for now."
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament   Pokemon: World Tournament - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 12:31 pm

He places his hands on the edge of the array and focuses his aura into it, causing it to glow a light blue, the light starts to surround her, and she suddenly feels something unlock in her, as well as a sizable increase in her healing power, and she sees a yellowish glow emanating from her body. "Ok, now we can actually begin your training. This array does amplify and focus your aura, but first, it had to be fully unlocked via an outside source of aura."
Back to top Go down
Sailor
Sailor
The Lady in Pink
The Lady in Pink

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament   Pokemon: World Tournament - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 9:00 pm

"Fully unlocked?" Yellow asked as she looked down at her hands while her Pokemon began to rejoin her. It was true she had felt a sudden surge within herself but the feeling had already gone as soon as the glow had faded. She then began to stand up for her next instructions to formally begin the training but once she stood she felt the full weight of her improved power. It overwhelmed her and she collapsed resulting in various cries of concern from the Pokemon until they saw that she was sleeping peacefully while her body began to adjust to the increase in her abilities.
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament   Pokemon: World Tournament - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 9:24 pm

He holds up a palm at her Pokemon, telling them to stay still, removes his other hand from the array, steps carefully inside, walks over to her sleeping form, gently picks her up bridal style, carries her over to one of the beds, has Kihaku move the covers, he removes her hat with a small amount of aura manipulation, then lays her under the raised covers before setting her hat on the nightstand and arranging her in the position that would be most comfortable to covering sleep in. 'She did remarkably well adapting to the surge of adapter of power. I truly think that she will be able to learn how to fully utilize her aura.' He removes his hat , revealing his spiky blue-black hair, sets it on the arm of the chair before sitting down and keeping an eye on her, watching for any sign that she is having nightmares or abnormal fluctuations in her aura.
Back to top Go down
Sailor
Sailor
The Lady in Pink
The Lady in Pink

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament   Pokemon: World Tournament - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 10:30 pm

The Pokémon all remained outside of the circle as they had been instructed until she had been placed safely in the bed before cautiously joining him in watching over their trainer with Chuchu carefully jumping up onto the bed beside her without disturbing her.

Outside, there was a knock on the door from Red who wanted to check on their progress and to tell them what they had found. “I wonder what exactly they’re doing in there…” Red pondered with mild concern when he and Green had heard no sounds coming from inside.

They’re probably just trying to concentrate,” Green shrugged.

Oh… then do you think we should have just waited for them to come out on their own?” he asked awkwardly as he looked back at the door again.
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament   Pokemon: World Tournament - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 12:20 am

He walks over and opens the door after hearing the knock, and gestures for them to come in quietly before starting to whisper. "She fell asleep from sudden onset exhaustion at the end of the session, so I have been watching over her until you returned." He removes the covers and picks her up gently, careful to not disturb her, and gestures with a nod of his head for her Pokemon to follow him. "I do believe she should be in her own bed, don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Sailor
Sailor
The Lady in Pink
The Lady in Pink

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament   Pokemon: World Tournament - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 10:24 pm

Red and Green both gave him a silent nod in agreement before leading the way across the hall to their own suite and opening both doors for him. Once Yellow had been placed safely in her own bed Red quietly instructed the Pokemon to continue watching her while the other three trainers all returned to the hallway.

"So... this Aura Training is pretty serious stuff, huh?" Red asked, still in a slightly hushed tone. Seeing Yellow asleep the way she had been almost reminded him of when he had seen her after her battle with Lance. "Anyway, you were right. The Captain had cameras in every room on the ship, mostly in the rooms where the Gym Leaders and League Officials are staying, but we went around the took care of them," he explained.

"We managed to tear down one of the cameras for Blue to show the rest of the Gym Leaders. He's down in the Dining Hall right now showing it to the rest of the Gym Leaders. All of the other passengers are already down there for dinner, too," Green told him with a gesture over her shoulder down the hall.
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament   Pokemon: World Tournament - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 11:52 pm

He nods. "Good. They are the first on the list of people that need to know." He places a hand on Red's shoulder and pulls him aside for a moment. "Red, it may take a while to train Yellow to the extent that I have been, depending on how fast her body adapts to the training. However, once she is trained to the extent that I have been, there is almost a 50% chance that we will be able to heal your arm." He gestures for them to head down to the Dining Hall without him. "I'll be down in a few minutes, I have to do something first." Once they are all gone, he walks to his room, enters, quietly closes the door behind him, rummages in his bag for a little while, then pulls out what looks like a cross between a Pokétch and a PokéNav, he quickly presses a few buttons, it starts making a quiet ringing noise, and Riley's face comes up on the screen. "Riley, I'm on the S.S. Anne heading for Unova, and we just found out that the Captain has been spying on the passengers, particularly me, the group of Trainers across the hall, and the Gym Leaders and other League officials." Riley frowns before nodding. "Alright, keep a close eye on him and keep me posted on any new developments. I'll see what I can dig up on him for you." He nods. "Alright. I'll watch him and see what he does next, then report back when I can." He closes the link, then heads down to the Dining Hall to join the rest of them.
Back to top Go down
Sailor
Sailor
The Lady in Pink
The Lady in Pink

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament   Pokemon: World Tournament - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 8:29 pm

A short while later, all eight of the Gym Leaders as well as a handful of officials from the Kanto branch of the Pokemon League emerged from the same meeting room that had been used the previous day. Blue was among them made his way to the table to join the other three trainers, but he had the same annoyed expression he had had before.

"Well, I finally got the other Gym Leaders to start listening to me, and we all agree that this type of surveillance definitely goes beyond standard safety protocol, there is still nothing we can do about it..." He grumbled as he sat down.

"What?" Green blurted in shock.

"There is no one else on board who is qualified to pilot the ship and we're already too far out to take any action. But don't worry, he will have to face questioning from the council when we doc in Nacrene City tomorrow morning," Blue explained.

"That doesn't do us any good right now, though. For all we know he's already gotten whatever kind of information he was looking for," Red sighed in disappointment.
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament   Pokemon: World Tournament - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 9:09 pm

He sighs and lays his chin on his hands before turning to Blue. "We should be wary of him from now on, because I highly doubt he will stop whatever he was planning just because we disposed of his surveillance system. However, I will be keeping a close eye on him. If you wish, I will relay any information that I am sent regarding him from my connections back in the Sinnoh region. So, is there a single person who has seniority, or should I send it to all of you upon receiving it, Blue?"
Back to top Go down
Sailor
Sailor
The Lady in Pink
The Lady in Pink

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament   Pokemon: World Tournament - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 10:31 pm

"You can tell any one of us so that I can tell the other Gym Leaders, or you can talk directly to any of the other Gym Leaders besides me," Blue told him. "Either way it doesn't matter, just as long as it gets to the League Officials."

Both Red and Green nodded in agreement to this before Blue finally noticed that one member from their group was missing from the table. “By the way, where is Yellow?

She back in the room... resting…” Red answered vaguely out of guilt.

Well, it shouldn't matter. We’re docking first thing tomorrow morning as it is so I doubt he’d try anything before then.” Blue said.
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament   Pokemon: World Tournament - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 10:51 pm

He nods in agreement. "I agree, I doubt he is willing to risk it, but we had better keep an eye on him, just to be safe." He yawns suddenly, then looks at his Xtransceiver, which has a built-in watch on it, and is surprised at how late it is. "Well, I'll see you guys tomorrow after we dock. I'm gonna get some shut-eye, since it's going to be a busy day tomorrow." He walks off, heading back to his room, unlocks the door, walks in, shuts it behind him, changes into pajamas, and climbs into bed before noticing that Kihaku is already asleep, and he falls asleep a few minutes later.
Back to top Go down
Sailor
Sailor
The Lady in Pink
The Lady in Pink

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament   Pokemon: World Tournament - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 9:15 pm

The three trainers from Kanto all replied with their own sounds of agreement and bid him goodnight before they cleared their trays and made their way back to their own rooms for they night. After calling back their remaining Pokemon, except for Pika who was once again allowed its privileged place on Red's pillow, changed into their own pajamas and climbed into their own respective beds.

Green hadn't been allowed to do this right away, however. When she had entered the part of the room the two girls had been sharing she relieved the six Pokemon of their job of watching over Yellow by assuring them that their trainer would be okay. She then encouraged them to return to their Pokeballs and they followed her instruction without too much reluctance, finally allowing Green to change and get into her own bed.

The next morning, every passenger on the ship was awoken by a blast from the Ship's Air horn followed by an announcement over the P.A. System. "Attention all Passangers! We will be dropping anchor in Castelia City in four hours. Please take this time to gather your belongings and prepare to exist the vessel."
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament   Pokemon: World Tournament - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 9:30 pm

He yawns and stretches before sitting up and climbing out of the bed. "Alright, Kihaku. Let's get ready to go." He gets dressed in a clean set of clothes and the two of them start to clean up the room and pack up their belongings before taking his suitcase and bag, heading down to the Dining Hall, getting himself some food, and sitting down to eat as he waits for them to arrive. Kihaku sits in an empty chair to his right, he reaches into his bag, and hands a small case of berries to him, which he immediately opens and starts to eat out of.
Back to top Go down
Sailor
Sailor
The Lady in Pink
The Lady in Pink

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament   Pokemon: World Tournament - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 5:25 pm

Across the hall, the four trainers from Kanto had all woken up at the sound of the ship's warning horn, including Yellow, and immediately began to make their own preparations for leaving the ship after they had all changed back into their usual traveling clothes. Once each was pack and their rooms were clean they began to make their way down to the dining hall with all of the other passengers.

"I still can't believe I was a asleep for so long..." Yellow said after they had all sat down at the table with Seishin, though she had been hanging her head in embarrassment since she had realized what had happened.

"Well, Seishin made it sounds like he's been at this Aura Training for a long time, and it's not like you've had someone to teach you like he did, so it might take a while for you to reach his level..." Red trailed off slightly at the end, leaving out what he had been told about his chances for being completely healed. "Uh.. anyway, how do you feel now?"

"A lot better," she gave him a nod in thanks. "I don't feel tired at all anymore."
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament   Pokemon: World Tournament - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 7:58 pm

He turns and smiles at her. "I'm glad to hear that, Yellow. I apologize for tiring you out so much yesterday, but that happened to me as well when I first had my aura unlocked. I can tell you from experience, it gets easier as time goes on." He takes a bento box out of his bag and sets it down in front of her. "Eat up. I made this special for you, so you could regain your strength." He reaches into his bag once more and pulls out a pair of metal chopsticks and a fork and spoon. "Which would you prefer to use, Yellow? And if you don't know how to use chopsticks, I would be happy to teach you how."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament   Pokemon: World Tournament - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon: World Tournament

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next