The Role Play Ground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun place to rp

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Broken Stones
Pokemon: World Tournament Character Submission I_icon_minitimeby chaosshade Fri Oct 21, 2022 9:01 pm

» A Space that Exists Between Realities
Pokemon: World Tournament Character Submission I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:03 pm

» My oc Arachnia's bio
Pokemon: World Tournament Character Submission I_icon_minitimeby Radicaledward124 Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:30 pm

» A Land of Trials
Pokemon: World Tournament Character Submission I_icon_minitimeby chaosshade Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:16 pm

» Ancient Worlds
Pokemon: World Tournament Character Submission I_icon_minitimeby Radicaledward124 Sun May 21, 2017 3:50 am

» Pokemon: World Tournament
Pokemon: World Tournament Character Submission I_icon_minitimeby Spike Spiegel Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:38 am

» Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)
Pokemon: World Tournament Character Submission I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:17 pm

» Members' Avatar Change Thread
Pokemon: World Tournament Character Submission I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:40 pm

» Hi, Also I Will Sing You All To Sleep
Pokemon: World Tournament Character Submission I_icon_minitimeby Radicaledward124 Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:10 am

Pokemon: World Tournament Character Submission

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

Pokemon: World Tournament Character Submission Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon: World Tournament Character Submission   Pokemon: World Tournament Character Submission I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 1:54 pm

Name: Seishin Taiji
Nickname: Tai
Height: 6'2" (163 cm)
Weight: 180 lb. (82 kg)

Hair Color: Black/Dark Blue
Eye Color: Blue
Clothes: He wears a black hat with a blue sash around it that has a strange yellow symbol on it, a blue tunic with grey sleeves and dark yellow stitching, a brown leather belt with a brown leather pouch on his hip, both of which are worn over the tunic, grey pants, blue boots with yellow laces and brown cuffs, and a pair of blue gloves with purple lines and a strange red gem in the center of the back of the hands.

Region/Hometown: Rota, Kanto Region
Trainer Goals: To train to become an Master Aura Guardian, just like the legendary Sir Aaron.
Type Affinity: Fighting-Steel, Fire, & Psychic-Fighting

History: He is from a family of Aura Guardians descended from Sir Aaron. He's a pupil of Riley's, so he's trained in Fighting-Steel types with him, as well as Fire and Psychic-Fighting on his own. He was given an egg by Riley at age 4, which hatched into a Riolu when he was 6. At this point, Riley started to train him in aura manipulation alongside his Riolu, and later, at 8, his Riolu evolved into a Lucario that is fiercely loyal to it's partner. At 10, he started his journey, and now, at 15, he is on his way home when he hears talk of a World Tournament being held in the Unova region.

Team
Lucario
Nickname: Kihaku

• Aura Sphere
  • Bone Rush
  • ExtremeSpeed
  • Close Combat

Blaziken
Nickname: Kasai

• Blaze Kick
  • Fire Punch
  • Bulk Up
  • Flame Burst

Arcanine
Nickname: Kaen

• ExtremeSpeed
  • Fire Blast
  • Heat Wave
  • Flamethrower

Gallade
Nickname: Setsugō

• Close Combat 
  • Bulk Up
  • Focus Blast
  • Psycho Cut

Last edited by Spike Spiegel on Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:28 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sailor
Sailor
The Lady in Pink
The Lady in Pink

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament Character Submission   Pokemon: World Tournament Character Submission I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 9:33 pm

*ahem* Actually.... "Kokoro" is literally heart Japanese....

Other than that, everything looks good to me.
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament Character Submission   Pokemon: World Tournament Character Submission I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 10:54 pm

Well, you see where using Google Translate gets me. XD
Back to top Go down
Radicaledward124
Radicaledward124
Gamer Goddess Among Men

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament Character Submission   Pokemon: World Tournament Character Submission I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 6:18 pm

sorry i didnt get to this sooner i've been sick all weekend. Approved for play. Next time you submit though please put the characters name in the title of the thread and ready for review in the description so i know i need to look at it
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament Character Submission   Pokemon: World Tournament Character Submission I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 7:45 pm

It's alright. And sorry, Ed. This is my first time doing this, so I wasn't sure what to do. XD
Back to top Go down
Radicaledward124
Radicaledward124
Gamer Goddess Among Men

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament Character Submission   Pokemon: World Tournament Character Submission I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 5:43 am

its ok hon! We all have to start somewhere and it's mostly my fault cause I didn't say so in the rules, my sorry for that! it's a good bio! I can't wait to see you play him!
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament Character Submission   Pokemon: World Tournament Character Submission I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 8:28 pm

Random question: Are you a girl, or did you just choose Ed as your profile? Because if you chose Ed, it would kinda make sense that you were a girl. And I never actually realized what she was doing in your profile pic until I found out what those goggles did. I thought she was just watching anime or something, judging by the moving stuff on the screen. *chuckles* Ha... An anime character watching anime...
Back to top Go down
Radicaledward124
Radicaledward124
Gamer Goddess Among Men

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament Character Submission   Pokemon: World Tournament Character Submission I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 9:33 pm

Yes I am a girl and yes my sn is from the cowboy bebop anime. It's a nickname I've had for many years now. Its something that one of my good friends from high school gave me and I've used it as my online name ever since.
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament Character Submission   Pokemon: World Tournament Character Submission I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 9:41 pm

I knew Edward was from Cowboy Bebop, I was just wondering if you were a boy or a girl. There were three likely signs that you were a girl, but I just asked to be sure. Also, I was talking about the picture that actually says "Radical Edward", and not the "Teeter Totter" one.
Back to top Go down
Radicaledward124
Radicaledward124
Gamer Goddess Among Men

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament Character Submission   Pokemon: World Tournament Character Submission I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 10:08 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament Character Submission   Pokemon: World Tournament Character Submission I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon: World Tournament Character Submission

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1