The Role Play Ground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun place to rp

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Broken Stones
Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeby chaosshade Fri Oct 21, 2022 9:01 pm

» A Space that Exists Between Realities
Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:03 pm

» My oc Arachnia's bio
Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeby Radicaledward124 Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:30 pm

» A Land of Trials
Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeby chaosshade Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:16 pm

» Ancient Worlds
Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeby Radicaledward124 Sun May 21, 2017 3:50 am

» Pokemon: World Tournament
Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeby Spike Spiegel Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:38 am

» Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)
Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:17 pm

» Members' Avatar Change Thread
Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:40 pm

» Hi, Also I Will Sing You All To Sleep
Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeby Radicaledward124 Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:10 am

Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Sailor
Sailor
The Lady in Pink
The Lady in Pink

Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 8:25 pm

Bulbapedia just refers to them as "black appendages", so I really don't know.

And for the record: No, Iris and Drayden aren't really related. She just calls him "Grandpa Drayden" in the manga, and Alder is "Grandpa Alder".
Back to top Go down
Sailor
Sailor
The Lady in Pink
The Lady in Pink

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 6:58 pm

Okay, this is the point where I think I'm going to need to hit the big metaphorical "PAUSE" button until I can finish up my other profile sets.... or, at least the ones for Ruby and Sapphire because I want them for the next "scene"... actually, I may as well try to get my profiles for the Johto Dexholdes ready, too, because I'll need them shortly after, anyway.

So.. yeah. PAUSE!
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 11:25 pm

Ok. I will be waiting patiently. Take your time.
Back to top Go down
Yami
Yami
The Heavenly Queen
The Heavenly Queen

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 11:03 pm

Guys I'm dropping out of this RP. Sorry, but I lost interest in it.
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 11:20 am

We shall mourn the loss of you, but continue as always.
Back to top Go down
Sailor
Sailor
The Lady in Pink
The Lady in Pink

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 1:37 pm

I... can't help but feel bad when you put it that way. I'm really sorry... I was trying desperately to steer the last couple of posts towards actual plot advancement, but I guess it was too little too late. I'm sorry.

But, I guess Spike and I will keep going, unless I'm boring you, too... ugh... I'll try to get my next post in either today or tomorrow now that I got my profiles for Ruby and Sapphire approved.
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 6:26 pm

No, I've got an RP with Ed that's been keeping me going while I waited.
Back to top Go down
Sailor
Sailor
The Lady in Pink
The Lady in Pink

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 8:44 pm

Alright, then...

Heh, sorry if I got a little carried away, but there's Venus. "I'm your Venus, I'm everyone's Venus! Ooohohohoho!" ....bitch...
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 6:48 pm

I've never even heard of her, and I can tell right away that she's a bitch. She's still not as bad as people like Mars and Jupiter from Team Galactic, who mock you just for being a child.
Back to top Go down
Sailor
Sailor
The Lady in Pink
The Lady in Pink

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 8:31 pm

*facepalm* I was... actually intending that Seishin and the Kanto group would all still be in their respective rooms. I was giving you the chance to possibly wake them up before actually going to the actual tournament location and THAT is where they would meet up with Ruby and Sapphire. There isn't much need for him to be in the Pokemon Center because they've all already registered.
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 11:12 pm

*sweatdrop and sheepish grin* Sorry... I'll change it so that you won't have to change anything.
Back to top Go down
Sailor
Sailor
The Lady in Pink
The Lady in Pink

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 10:00 pm

*sigh* Except that Yellow isn't actually competing....  Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 13 2305761721
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 12:06 pm

*he scratches the back of his head* Sorry, I forgot about that. Just roll with it. She doesn't actually have to sign up.
Back to top Go down
Sailor
Sailor
The Lady in Pink
The Lady in Pink

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 8:49 pm

Sorry about the delay in posting, I was trying to give Jigglypuff the chance to get ready, but it sounds like he is going to be too busy with classes and such to join us...

I was also trying to give you the chance to do a bit more to advance the actual story....
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 7:55 pm

It's fine, and I had forgotten that I was going to post more. Senior year of high school, and all that. You know how it is. I'll let you decide the match-ups for the first round, though, since I'm not very good at that.
Back to top Go down
Sailor
Sailor
The Lady in Pink
The Lady in Pink

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 8:36 pm

Ugh... sorry I'm taking so long with this. I'm getting to to point where I'm ready to incorporate Gold, Silver and Crystal as well, but now that work has been picking up I haven't been able to find the time to sit down and write out proper profiles for them... I'll try to pull something together soon...
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 12:10 am

It's fine, take all the time you need. To be completely honest, I've been so busy with school I had half forgotten about this RP. XD
Back to top Go down
Sailor
Sailor
The Lady in Pink
The Lady in Pink

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 7:44 pm

You know... since it's just the two of us anyway, I'm partly tempted to just kinda toss the forum etiquette out the window when it comes to the Johto trio and not go through this whole profile process... I mean, you don't really care, right? And it's one less thing I have to think about so that we can just keep going.
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 10:22 am

No, I honestly don't care.
Back to top Go down
Sailor
Sailor
The Lady in Pink
The Lady in Pink

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 8:08 pm

*ahem* mad one TINY tweak to your post. Blue is up IN the battle arena with all of the other Gym Leader while Red, Seishin and the other would be down lower on the ground surrounding the arena. I just made it Green instead.
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 10:59 pm

Ah, my bad. Sorry, I was literally about to go to sleep when I wrote that, so I wasn't really paying attention to what I wrote.
Back to top Go down
Sailor
Sailor
The Lady in Pink
The Lady in Pink

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 10:34 pm

*WHEW!* Sorry for a bit of a delay again, but hopefully it was worth the wait since I got a little carried away. ^^;
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 12:19 am

It's fine. And sorry about not responding in my usual fashion, I was busy with my dogs.
Back to top Go down
Sailor
Sailor
The Lady in Pink
The Lady in Pink

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 10:55 pm

Alright, before we go any further in this tournament I think we need to take a minute to hammer out HOW exactly it works a little more. I think I figured out a system that should world while still making it possible for Red, Blue, Green, Gold, Ruby, Sapphire and Seishin to all conveniently be in the same place.

The tournament will be broken up into four Blocks (A-D) and take place in two different Stadiums (1 and 2) that are separated by a wall, but still side-by-side and have a Video Feed with each other. The Blocks will break down like this:

Block A (Stadium  1) – Kanto/Johto
                - Red
                - Blue*
                - Green
                - Gold
                - Mirror B.**
                - Ardos**
                - Ein**
                - All 8 Kanto Gym Leaders (*Blue included), 4 from Johto

Block B (Stadium 2) – Johto/Hoenn
                - Silver
                - Emerald
                - Chuck* (A mentor to Blue)
                - Dakim**
                - Gorigan**
                - *Remaining 4 Johto Gym Leaders, 4 from Hoenn

Block C (Stadium 1) – Hoenn/Sinoh
                - Ruby
                - Sapphire
                - Seishin
                - Norman* (Ruby’s Father)
                - Winona* (a mentor to Sapphire)
                - Wallace* (Ruby’s “Master”)
                - Juan* (Ruby’s “Grandmaster”)
                - Venus**
                - Lovrina**
                - *Remaining 4 Gym Leaders from Hoenn, 4 from Sinoh

Block D (Stadium 2) – Sinoh/Unova
                - Riley
                - Iris*
                - Snattle**
                - Eldess**
                - Remaining 4 Gym Leaders from Sinoh, All 8 from Unova (*Iris included)

**Ore, as a late entry and having the fewest trainers representing it, is spread out among the four Blocks

If you have any objections, or a better way to organize this let me know, but I think this is about as even as I can get it: Each Stadium has 20 Gym Leaders between it's two housed Bloacks and Stadium 1 has 5 of the 9 Cipher Admins since most of "the good guys" are there, while the remaining 4 are in Stadium 2.

....I hope this all makes sense and, PLEASE, feel free to help out with ANY of the Cipher Admin NPCs. I know you haven't played Pokemon Colosseum, (right?) but I won't whine about how they are portrayed. All you have to do is look them up on Bulbapedia and take note of their on-hand Pokemon (Specifically their Shadow Pokemon) and you're good to go.

Last edited by Sailor on Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 9:37 pm

Two things. One: Is this the same Wallace as in, Wallace Cup, or a different Wallace. Two: I never actually planned on having Riley as a competitor, merely a spectator.

Also, I'll help out where I can. But yes, I've never played Colliseum, so I won't really know what I'm doing with any of them, unless they're just generic Admins, like the ones from Team Flare. Usually, the named Admins have a specific personality. I guess I could always just look up footage of them...

Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 13 2168306113
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next