The Role Play Ground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun place to rp

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Broken Stones
Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeby chaosshade Fri Oct 21, 2022 9:01 pm

» A Space that Exists Between Realities
Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:03 pm

» My oc Arachnia's bio
Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeby Radicaledward124 Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:30 pm

» A Land of Trials
Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeby chaosshade Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:16 pm

» Ancient Worlds
Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeby Radicaledward124 Sun May 21, 2017 3:50 am

» Pokemon: World Tournament
Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeby Spike Spiegel Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:38 am

» Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)
Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:17 pm

» Members' Avatar Change Thread
Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:40 pm

» Hi, Also I Will Sing You All To Sleep
Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeby Radicaledward124 Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:10 am

Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 8:04 pm

I did when I first saw it, but it's been so long since I saw any of the older Pokemon movies, so I forgot her name. I only knew Johanna's name because I play my DS generation games a lot. And sorry, I didn't get that. I'll change it. Also, and this is completely random: I was on Pandora, and I think there is a station you would like, Sailor. If you have one, go on there and look up "Nightcore" in the station search bar thing. It has a bunch of Vocaloid-esque artists and songs on there.
Back to top Go down
Sailor
Sailor
The Lady in Pink
The Lady in Pink

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 9:21 pm

I don't have Pandora. Or, at least... I don't think I do because I have no idea how it works.

And... I hope that's a work in progress, because I know you can do better.
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 11:21 pm

Well, there is one thing I could do, but I don't know if you'd want to go along with it. Should I do it anyway?
Back to top Go down
Sailor
Sailor
The Lady in Pink
The Lady in Pink

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 8:40 pm

Go for it. It'll give us something to advance the story.
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 8:49 pm

Ok. I'd have more to go on if Yami would respond again. Mind poking her again for me? And I'm sorry, but I wanted to do the classic Pokemon "lightning bolt" rival thing. XD
Back to top Go down
Sailor
Sailor
The Lady in Pink
The Lady in Pink

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 8:38 pm

I'm sure she'll get to it when she can. But what else do you need exactly?
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 10:49 pm

Well, I don't exactly need it, but it would help, because I wouldn't feel like we were leaving her behind.
Back to top Go down
Yami
Yami
The Heavenly Queen
The Heavenly Queen

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 11:01 pm

Sorry guys I really dont know what to post. I'll post when we get to the tournament.
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 11:19 pm

Alright. Sorry for leaving you in the dust like that. I just tend to respond very quickly, as soon as humanly possible, preferably. XD
Back to top Go down
Yami
Yami
The Heavenly Queen
The Heavenly Queen

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 11:20 pm

I don't reply when there's really nothing for me to do.
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 12:22 am

Fair enough.
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 12:09 am

Sailor? You there?
Back to top Go down
Sailor
Sailor
The Lady in Pink
The Lady in Pink

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 8:00 am

Yes, you just never said that you had finished editing either post
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 4:15 pm

Oh. Sorry. XD Well, I finished the Pokemon one. I don't really have anything to add to the CCS one ATM.
Back to top Go down
Sailor
Sailor
The Lady in Pink
The Lady in Pink

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 8:49 pm

So... what would I not approve of? Other than the fact that, in no cannon, does Iris have a Garchomp, but that just means she could potentially lose.

Other than that.... you still didn't give me a whole lot to go on, so this.... is going to take some thinking...
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 12:41 am

Well, I was kind of trying to imply that you should have one of them ask what the sudden disturbance was about... Subtlety really isn't my strong suit. Also, random question, but do you know why my username is a dark red on my screen?
Back to top Go down
Sailor
Sailor
The Lady in Pink
The Lady in Pink

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 8:33 pm

Yes, dear, I've picked up that subtlety is not your strong suit by thins time XD

And truth be told, it's not really a "disturbance". Or... at least, it's not anything new. There was a mild rival-level animosity between the two from the beginning.

As for your Usernname... I think it has to  do with your Rank.
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 10:39 pm

So it has to do with the picture of Mario? Why Mario, of all things, anyway? XD I wish it had at least been Samus. Basically the same color scheme, but on a more badass character. I mean, intergalactic bounty hunter or Italian plumber? I think the choice makes itself.
Back to top Go down
Yami
Yami
The Heavenly Queen
The Heavenly Queen

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 4:34 pm

That's the picture set for anyone who reaches the amateur rank. ^^*
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 8:02 pm

So do I get to change it at later ranks? And what about your "The Heavenly Queen" thing? Do you get to decide what the rank is called? These are questions I've had for a while, but never really knew when to ask.
Back to top Go down
Yami
Yami
The Heavenly Queen
The Heavenly Queen

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 8:09 pm

I have a special rank because I am on the staff team. Members get a rank based on their posts. 

https://roleplayground.rpg-board.net/t7-rp-ground-information-and-guide-wip
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 8:10 pm

Is the staff set, or would I be able to join? Would I have to ask Ed about that?
Back to top Go down
Yami
Yami
The Heavenly Queen
The Heavenly Queen

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 8:13 pm

In the future we will open up mod positions. But right now I think we're fine? I'll let you know. ^^
Back to top Go down
Spike Spiegel
Spike Spiegel
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 9:14 pm

Thanks. I appreciate it. And what is that picture from, by the way?
Back to top Go down
Sailor
Sailor
The Lady in Pink
The Lady in Pink

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 9:16 pm

Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 11 2601524045  And what, dare I ask, is wrong with Mario? I went with a Mario motif for the user ranks because we have an arcade theme here and I thought that Mario made the most sense as one of the most iconic characters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)   Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next