The Role Play Ground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun place to rp

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Broken Stones
Frozen: Second Chances I_icon_minitimeby chaosshade Fri Oct 21, 2022 9:01 pm

» A Space that Exists Between Realities
Frozen: Second Chances I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:03 pm

» My oc Arachnia's bio
Frozen: Second Chances I_icon_minitimeby Radicaledward124 Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:30 pm

» A Land of Trials
Frozen: Second Chances I_icon_minitimeby chaosshade Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:16 pm

» Ancient Worlds
Frozen: Second Chances I_icon_minitimeby Radicaledward124 Sun May 21, 2017 3:50 am

» Pokemon: World Tournament
Frozen: Second Chances I_icon_minitimeby Spike Spiegel Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:38 am

» Pokemon: World Tournament(OOC)
Frozen: Second Chances I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:17 pm

» Members' Avatar Change Thread
Frozen: Second Chances I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:40 pm

» Hi, Also I Will Sing You All To Sleep
Frozen: Second Chances I_icon_minitimeby Radicaledward124 Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:10 am

Frozen: Second Chances

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yami
Yami
The Heavenly Queen
The Heavenly Queen

Frozen: Second Chances Empty
PostSubject: Frozen: Second Chances   Frozen: Second Chances I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 5:22 pm

A year has gone by since Elsa took the throne and she is enjoying her life with Anna. One day she receives a letter from Hans's older brother who recently took the throne. He wants to rebuild the relation with Elsa's kingdom. He invites her and her sister to a special feast at his palace. Elsa agrees, but only for her people. While there Anna runs into Hans and he wants to be friends. Can Anna trust him? What about Kristof?

Roles:
Anna: Sailor

Hans: Yami

Ed: Elsa

Mystery: Kristof

NPC:
Aaron: Han's Older Brother
Back to top Go down
Yami
Yami
The Heavenly Queen
The Heavenly Queen

PostSubject: Re: Frozen: Second Chances   Frozen: Second Chances I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 5:53 pm

It was nearly midnight and the new king of the Southern Isles was still awake. He was pacing in his office recalling his coronation from the other day. The one thing that stuck out to him the most was the absence of Queen Elsa of Arendelle. Ever since his brother's Hans little trip to Arendelle the relation between both kingdoms have gone south. This bother him greatly. His father didn't bother fixing it seeing how he was so ill during the past year up to his death. 

Aaron stopped dead center in the room and nodded his head. He knew what he had to do. It was time to repair the relation between his kingdom and Arendelle. He went over to his desk and wrote a letter address to Elsa. 

Dear Queen Elsa of Arendelle,

I will not beat around the bush. Our kingdoms are not on good terms anymore thanks to my brother Hans's actions. My father sent him to your coronation last year thinking he would be a good ambassador for our kingdom. Due to certain events my father was proven wrong. I would like to apologize for both my brother and my father.

Recently I have took the throne and I think it's time that we rebuild our relations. It would be best for both our people. So to start off this path of renewal I invite you and sister Anna to our kingdom for a special feast to be held on the second Saturday of the next month. Please respond at once.

Sincerely,
King Aaron of Southern Isles 

Aaron proof read his letter a few times and then sealed it in envelope. He got up from his chair with the letter in his hand. He left his office and went to the servant quarters. He bang on of the doors and a man opened the door.

"Sorry to disturb you in the late hours, but I need this taken down to the docks at once," spoke the king with a sense urgency. "This is to be mailed to Arenedelle." He then handed the man the letter.

The man nodded his head. Aaron then left and headed to his room to retire for the night.
Back to top Go down
Radicaledward124
Radicaledward124
Gamer Goddess Among Men

PostSubject: Re: Frozen: Second Chances   Frozen: Second Chances I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 10:04 pm

Queen Elsa. Picture of grace and beauty, unless you happen to catch her first thing. Her platinum hair standing in all directions her, face still marked by her pillow and her eyes, nothing more than slits with her icy blue eyes glaring out at who ever woke her. There had better be a good reason to wake her. "Enter." She called grumbling. She knew that it could only be one of the palace staff that was knocking on her door, since both Anna and Olaf didn't bother to knock anymore. Which she didn't mind.

The maid came in and quickly closed the door behind her. The Queen's lady-in-waiting now for many years, she knew that the Queen never looked her best first thing in the morning. "My Lady, a letter arrived for you this morning." She said, pouring the queen her coffee."From the Southern Isles." The temperature in the room dropped, when the maid mentioned the origin of the letter.

Throwing the blankets off herself, the Queen darted forward. "What do they want?" She asked taking the letter from her lady. She carefully opened the envelope and pulled out the letter. SHe didn't quite know what to expect but this wasn't it. She fell gracelessly on to the couch, with a thump. She would need to think about this carefully and she needed to talk to her sister.

"Let's get me presentable." She sighed, she had been looking forward to sleeping in."I wonder how she'll take it?" she mused to herself as she let the lady in waiting start making the queen the presentable woman she appeared to be.
Back to top Go down
Sailor
Sailor
The Lady in Pink
The Lady in Pink

PostSubject: Re: Frozen: Second Chances   Frozen: Second Chances I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 9:46 pm

Meanwhile, down in the dining hall, was Elsa's sister, Anna.In terms of physical appearance,she was every bit as elegant as Elsa, but this was about as far as their similarities went. Compared to her sister, Anna was flighty, naive and, but also, much more of a morning person.

While Elsa had been making herself presentable, Anna had been fully awake and made up for at least an hour. Waiting for her sister was starting to become boring, however, and if her sister took much longer she would have to take the matter of waking her up into her own hands.

The knobs on the doors to the dining hall suddenly began to rattle, prompting Anna to lift her head up. "Elsa?" she asked as the doors finally opened, but Anna only let out a sigh when the first person she saw was only one of the maids.
Back to top Go down
Radicaledward124
Radicaledward124
Gamer Goddess Among Men

PostSubject: Re: Frozen: Second Chances   Frozen: Second Chances I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 11:04 pm

Elsa finally ready for the day made her way as quickly as a queen should down the halls to the dinning room. She knew she sister, Anna would be waiting, she always was. The queen didn't know why Anna just didn't start breakfast with out her, she had been told numerous time that she could but, Elsa supposed it was from the lack of time they spent together growing up. Those lost years still tugged at Elsa's heart, and she wished she could live them over again, this time really taking her sister into account better.

She tripped as she made her way through the doors."I got a letter I think you'd be interested in." She said almost smiling and tossed the letter across the table to Anna, before she sat down. She dished out her breakfast and started eating while Anna read the letting from the King of the Southern Isles.
Back to top Go down
Sailor
Sailor
The Lady in Pink
The Lady in Pink

PostSubject: Re: Frozen: Second Chances   Frozen: Second Chances I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 9:35 pm

Anna quickly read over the letter while her own food simply sat on its plate for a moment. He face slowly went from shifted from curious to almost shocked.

"Oh..." was all she could manage before looking back up at her sister. Anna herself was actually quite excited by the idea of reestablishing  the bonds between their kindgom and the one of the Southern Islands but she still wasn't sure how her sister felt about meeting with Hans' brother.

"Well, I think it would be rude if we turned down an invitation like this, don't you?" Anna asked cautiously before she finally began to pick at her own food while doing her best to guage Elsa's reaction.
Back to top Go down
Radicaledward124
Radicaledward124
Gamer Goddess Among Men

PostSubject: Re: Frozen: Second Chances   Frozen: Second Chances I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 2:08 am

Elsa looked at her sister as she set the letter down. For a moment the queen let her sister's words weigh I her mind. Reestablish the relations with the southern  isles. Elsa felt that if Anna was willing she should be to. "Well if your willing to give this another shot I am to." Elsa smiled across the table to her sister.

Elsa called for a messengering thei positive reply was sent out on their fastest ship  to the isles. "We'll have to leave in 2 days times, Anna, better tell Kristof." She teased her sister, as she  nibbled on a piec of toast.
Back to top Go down
Yami
Yami
The Heavenly Queen
The Heavenly Queen

PostSubject: Re: Frozen: Second Chances   Frozen: Second Chances I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 10:36 pm

That late evening Elsa's reply was given to Aaron. He smiled slightly when he read the queen's letter. Aaron hoped this was a good sign that the kingdoms can be on speaking terms again. He left his office and headed down the hallway to his brother's room. All day he has been thinking about Hans. He was wondering if he should stay out of sight during the sisters' stay or make him be their host. Aaron liked the idea of Hans being their host (a punishment). However, it might be best to take things slowly with the girls. After all, Hans did almost kill Elsa and tricked Anna.

Aaron arrived at his brother's room and just opened it up. Hans was sitting at his desk reading a book. Aaron coughed slightly and his brother turned to look at him. His relationship with Hans was not the greatest seeing how when he was born he had no interest in him. Aaron was busy with his studies at the University. After the events in Arendelle, Aaron saw the effects of neglect however that was no excuse for his actions. So for his punishment their father sentenced him to live at home until he found someone to marry. People outside of the family would deem this as a weak punishment, but being stuck in a place you hated can be a terrible punishment.

"Hans, the Arendelle sisters are coming," spoke Aaron. He paused for a moment to pick his decision. It probably was best to keep him out of the way for the moment. "Keep out of sight. I want to restore the relations between our kingdom and theirs. Your presence might bring tension." With that he just left. He didn't want to deal with a conversation.
Back to top Go down
Radicaledward124
Radicaledward124
Gamer Goddess Among Men

PostSubject: Re: Frozen: Second Chances   Frozen: Second Chances I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 7:20 am

Elsa wondered more and more if she had made the right decision in accepting the invasion. For one thing it was hot and honestly she didn't like the heat, the cold she loved, but the heat, well the ice sorceress wasn't one for it. On the other hand Olaf seemed to be having a great time on their trip. The small snowman kept pointing out all sorts of things, like dolphins or whatever other sea life he saw as he hung almost dangerously off the boat. This morning the queen of Arendelle shared the snowman's flurry. "Oh look Elsa!" Olaf nearly screamed as yet another dolphin swam beside the boat. "Aren't they ust amazing?" he asked a hint of dreaminess in his voice. 

Giggling Elsa nodded and munched on her breakfast. Granted it wasn't the fair she was used to for the castle but it was good considering they were on a boat in the middle of the ocean. When they blared Elsa was nervous. She kept thinking about their parents and how they had died on a boat at sea, but the sisters journey was smooth and clear, which gave Elsa hope that their visit would be smooth too. Though she hoped the king would understand if she ended up decking his youngest brother, which she was likely to do if she saw him, given their past. But till their arrival, the Queen relaxed and let herself be soothed by the rocking of the boat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frozen: Second Chances   Frozen: Second Chances I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1